Physician Assistant Program
- Enroll diverse and highly qualified students who reflect the dynamic population of South Carolina and the nation.
- Encourage life-long professional involvement, scholarly activity, leadership and service.
- Maintain a level of PANCE pass rates that meets or exceeds the national average.
- Maintain an overall 95% or better graduation rate for entering University of South Carolina Physician Assistant students
- Maintain an accredited program with an innovative curriculum that prepares entry-level graduates for the contemporary practice of medicine.